Application for 501(c) 3 Agencies for Disaster Relief Funds
From Victoria County United Way
Victoria County United Way has received contributions to help in disaster recovery after Hurricane Harvey hit our area August 25, 2017. The VUCW Board of Directors believes strongly in local organizations working directly with affected individuals and has approved this simple grant application process for disbursement of funds.
Please complete the information below and submit no later than December 1, 2018
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and a funding decision made as quickly as possible.
As a grantee, we agree to the following:
- Grantee shall expend the funds exclusively to provide aid to individuals and families affected by Hurricane Harvey.
- Grantee agrees to return funds not used for the stated purpose of this grant.
- Grantee agrees to provide a report on the use of these funds, including an accurate accounting record of the disbursements of funds, within 30 days of allocation, unless otherwise agreed to by VUCW.
- Grantee shall contact Dolly Stokes for assistance or issues (361)578-3561-or email@example.com.
- Grantee acknowledges the Victoria County United Way as a partner in these efforts.